Friday, January 8, 2010

My Hearts Desire


So God gave me the gift to to "gab" & market myself online.... and now I have been led to help others.

I love what I do. It is in my heart and soul to spread the word. As you might already know, "Word of Mouth Advertising" is the first and foremost best form of advertising. Happy Customers=More Sales! I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around and with online marketing that is about it in a nutshell. If you help others in return it helps you.

I have made many lifelong friendships through networking online. I have learned about others lives, families, wants, needs, goals and much more! I have found it rewarding and inspiring how other people market themself online and I enjoy teaching others how I market too. I am always learning new venues.

As some of you might remember, my online presence as "Marketing Mammas 101". I have always tried to help out whoever needs help on and offline in their businesses. Recently, at several clients request, I have been asked to help them market their businesses online...so this is how the birth of 'Southern Belle Marketing' has now developed and came to life.

I am not a expert or guru nor do I claim to be. I am a simple, down to earth Southern girl who knows how to be nice to people, and get to know them & their businesses. It is all about relationship marketing anyways. I am here to help whoever needs help. This is who I am all about.

I am happy to be of assistance to whomever I can and teach them what I know. I do personal consultations over the phone if you would like to set up a meeting. This month I am offering 30 min. of phone counseling free to help you get started. It is up to you.. who knows you may teach me something...lol.

I can help with relationship building, online presence, social networking, blogging, website building, banner making, and much more!

Just ask!

To your success,
Jackie
Southern Belle Marketing
http://www.southernbellemarketing.blogspot.com

0 comments: