Friday, January 22, 2010

Are you a VIKINGS or SAINTS fan?

If you are sitting on the fence, and not sure if you are a VIKINGS or SAINTS fan, we would like to hear from you.

There has been a love/hate relationship for BRETT FAVRE but many people have different opinions.

My love for Brett Favre runs deep - he is my cousin. Besides him being related to me, and a blood relative - he is an all around great guy in my eyes. Brett's mother Bonita and my daddy Jake are first cousins. I remember many times growing up - visiting the Favre family - at family reunions, ect. And I have always loved the FAVRE family in general. GOOD PEOPLE to say the least.

Kiln, Ms originally known as "Brett Favre Country" -
is getting fired up for the big game! When the Minnesota Vikings face off against the New Orleans Saints at the Superdome on Sunday, they will not, as most people believe, be fighting just for a chance to play in the Super Bowl for the first time since 1976. In the minds of their fans, they will also be battling to keep from owning the dubious distinction that would accompany a defeat: The Biggest Losers in the History of the National Football League.

My husband, and Brett were in the same class in grammar and high school and played football together through the years . Brett and my husband's Tim roots run deep! GO HANCOCK HAWKS! Being that Tim is a die hard Saints fan, he would love to see the WHO DAT'S win as he expressed his opinion being interviewed by ESPN. In fact one of his best friends from the Kiln, Albert Necaise made a bet - to trade places as fans - whichever team wins both Albert and my husband would have trade places! Here is the bet - If the Vikings win Tim would have to become a fan of the Vikings and if the Saints win Albert would then have to become a fan of the Saints! For some reason, that bet got called off! Imagine that! I guess you are sold out to the ones you LOVE!

So where do you sit? On the Fence? For the Saints? Vikings? or you just don't know - please share with us! I LOVE BRETT! and I love my WHO DATS too!

0 comments: